Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03511 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,527 (₨299,856) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)