Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05652 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,522 (₨186,149) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)