Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05730 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,743 (₨152,572) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)