Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03300 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,489 (¥560,298) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)