Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.698 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,639 (5,054 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)