Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.571 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,266 (4,772 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (20 minutes ago)