Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.705 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,066 (5,940 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)