Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.576 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,236 (4,750 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)