Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.508 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,605 (€4,127) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)