Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05893 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,821 (руб 234,509) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)