Cost of living in Ryazan, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06510 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,258 (руб 96,134) in Ryazan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)