Cost of living in Ryazan, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06507 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,859 (руб 120,778) in Ryazan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)