Cost of living in Ryazan, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06449 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,398 (руб 145,731) in Ryazan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)