Cost of living in Ryazan, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06390 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,952 (руб 124,450) in Ryazan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (1 minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)