Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00977 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 72% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,349 (547,685 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)