Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.336 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,208 (€3,507) in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)