Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.210 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,279 (4,198 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)