Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.355 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,598 (€4,500) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)