Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.315 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,388 (€4,725) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)