Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.314 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,437 (€4,506) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (8 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)