Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 640 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.187 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,052 (€5,983) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)