Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.634 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,233 (NZ$5,783) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)