Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06548 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,402 (руб 158,866) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)