Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23188 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,388 (ARS $49,113) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)