Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.992 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,203 (€5,311) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)