Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.323 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,167 (€5,128) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)