Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.354 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,323 (€4,438) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)