Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05695 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,007 (₨123,033) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)