Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 58% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 31,518 ($8,581) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)