Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 82% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 31,007 ($8,443) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)