Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 80% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,935 ($7,334) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (22 minutes ago)