Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 72% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 30,933 ($8,422) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)