Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,479 (﷼ 14,784) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)