Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14943 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,369 (ARS $76,083) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)