Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21085 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,945 (ARS $61,393) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)