Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,559 prices entered by 538 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,416 (R$ 10,350) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)