Cost of living comparison between Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,578 prices entered by 535 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.164 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,440 (R$ 8,108) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)