Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,848 prices entered by 571 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.111 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,373 (R$ 11,136) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (22 minutes ago)