Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,405 prices entered by 515 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.051 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,693 (R$ 13,032) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)