Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22707 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,834 (ARS $47,712) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)