Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.300 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,318 (€4,260) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)