Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.609 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,780 (20,970 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)