Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00990 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,528 (760,346 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (44 minutes ago)