Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01173 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,664 (653,445 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)