Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01153 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,521 (738,830 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)