Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27087 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,487 (R 46,097) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)