Cost of living comparison between Richards Bay, South Africa and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26193 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,510 (R 55,396) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)