Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28166 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,773 (R 56,002) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)