Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,457 ($b19,533) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)