Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.260 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 19,731 (€4,632) in Rhodes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)