Cost of living comparison between Reynosa, Mexico and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19520 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,696 (Mex$ 44,547) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)