Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19659 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,417 (Mex$ 42,817) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (43 minutes ago)