Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20384 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,738 (Mex$ 37,960) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)