Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03559 AED / ISK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 86% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,721 (835,183 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)