Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03308 AED / ISK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 74% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 32,593 (985,179 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)