Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03470 AED / ISK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 74% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,656 (854,767 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)