Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03458 AED / ISK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 81% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,649 (654,995 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)