Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03449 AED / ISK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 74% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 33,077 (959,091 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (32 minutes ago)