Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03231 AED / ISK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 57% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,423 (910,591 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)