Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03250 AED / ISK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 61% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,221 (776,106 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)