Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.516 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,254 (€4,485) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)