Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.313 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,467 (€3,586) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)