Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.280 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,310 (€4,511) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)