Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.780 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,714 (C$7,090) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)