Cost of living comparison between Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.918 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,726 (€3,503) in Reggio nell'Emilia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)