Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.563 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,725 (€4,104) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)