Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.888 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,691 (€3,521) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)