Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.099 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,732 (R$ 9,767) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)