Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.174 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,167 (R$ 9,511) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)