Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.884 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,427 (£4,592) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)