Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.585 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,400 (£4,886) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)