Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.503 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,309 (£3,844) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (31 minutes ago)