Cost of living comparison between Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.513 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,256 (£3,823) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)