Cost of living comparison between Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.675 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,370 (£4,571) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)