Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03024 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,956 (₨296,190) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)