Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.313 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,601 (€4,776) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)