Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.280 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,161 (€5,177) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)