Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.953 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,217 (€5,367) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)