Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05382 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 69% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,831 (₨89,763) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)