Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,696 (kr38,411) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)