Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.609 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,767 (kr34,127) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)