Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.531 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,896 (kr33,722) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)