Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05507 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,481 (₨154,016) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)