Cost of living in Ranchi, India vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05149 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,759 (₨286,641) in Ranchi.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 4 hours ago)