Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.874 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,890 (10,175 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)