Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,664 (11,550 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)