Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,597 (15,078 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)