Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,313 (17,501 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (about 3 hours ago)