Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,625 (18,925 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)