Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.960 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 12,643 (13,170 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)