Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04559 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,098 (Taka 287,318) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)