Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05625 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,702 (₨119,138) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (31 minutes ago)