Cost of living comparison between Rajkot, India and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05487 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 63% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,939 (₨126,463) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)