Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,583 (12,989 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)