Cost of living comparison between Radom, Poland and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.875 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,600 (6,402 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)