Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38788 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,209 (28,897 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)