Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38824 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,383 (31,896 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)