Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 810 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,908 ($3,787) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)