Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 887 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,052 ($4,370) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)