Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22859 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,588 (ARS $46,320) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)